Beautify your Dance!
In this DVD/Online Class I share my favourite tips, movement drills and follow-along exercises from ballet - applied to bellydance.
Working with this video will help to give you stronger ankles and feet, moveable hips and a deeper turnout (who doesn't want that!)
It also includes a mini-tutorial on arm pathways, a plié routine, simple turns, steps and framing, as well as 2 ballet-inspired bellydance combinations and a bonus follow-along with veil.
Join me in practice for smooth traveling steps, fluid transitions, graceful arms, effortless movements and beautiful body lines.
Featuring music by fantastic Danish Composer Søren Bebe (see link below)
Duration: 1h56 minutes
- 3 Conditioning routines (Feet, Turnout, Hips/Ankle Strenghtening)
- Ballet Basics, Foot Positions
- Arm Pathways and Transitions
- A Plié-Routine & Bellydance follow-along application
- Movements & Traveling Steps
- Simple Turns
- Ballet-inspired Combinations for Bellydance
- A Bonus Combination with Veil
Employing the benefits of ballet for bellydance.
Bonus: Join my 'KDanceOnline' Facebook group! A place for Q&A's, dance motivation and support, created especially for dancers working with my instructional videos. See https://www.facebook.com/groups/KDanceOnline
- Tracks: Warmup, Bourrées
- Album: Music for Ballet Class vol. 3 by Soren Bebe
- Available at: https://www.musicforballetclass.com/album/music-ballet-class-vol-3-jazz-twist-original-ballet-class-music-jazz-pianist-soren-bebe/
Combination Rhythm Drill:
- Tracks: Masmoudi Kabir & Mystic Knights
- Album: Rhythm & Drums by Leyla Jouvana & Roland
- Available at: http://www.leyla-jouvana.de/index.php/en/online-shop-engl/categories/cds/rhythm-drums-detail
Important pricing notice
As Gumroad now complies to the VAT EU regulations for online purchases via their platform, a 20% VAT will be added automatically to the total price upon checkout for all EU residents. It is possible to generate a VAT invoice upon purchase.