When it comes to figuring out the bass fishing puzzle there are 2 things that hold most anglers back from catching more bass.
- Knowing where to find bass
- Knowing which lures to use
This book dives into those 2 subjects and gives practical tips and advice to give you a foundation that you can use to be more successful at catching bass.
In this strategy filled ebook we will cover the following topics:
- Using topographic maps to identify target areas
- Understanding Structure and Cover to find more bass
- Where to find bass based on water temperature
- How fronts and barometric pressure play into the equation
- The easiest way to select a bass fishing lure
- What you need to know about lure colors
- 3 bass fishing rigs you need to know
- Using search baits to quickly validate a spot
- Using lures based on seasonal conditions
Who doesn't want to catch more bass?
That's the goal when we head out on the lake but more often than not things don't turn out as expected. I mean we still enjoy our fishing time but it would be great to do more catching!
This material aims to cover the topics that will make the most impact on how productive your fishing can be.
Book will be delivered in PDF format for download.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share