Welcome to the BATCH OPERATIONS™ 2 smart data-manager
Introductory price offer ends soon!
This Blender 2.8 add-on is highly sophisticated data/scene manager/outliner.
The primary purpose of this addon is to cut down micromanagement of modifiers, materials, collections and other data. Apply multiple operations (add, remove, assign, etc.) on all objects via 3D view Tab panel / Floating menu / Pie-menu or Context menu. Select / outline / arrange / rename your data via file / scene / layer / visibility / text input filters on the fly and in real-time.
Ideally suited for complex models, scenes, files, whenever you need to clean, reorganize and maintain your project
- Supports: Modifiers | Materials | Collections | Cameras | Armatures | Curves | Grease Pencils | Lattices | Lights | Light probes | Meshes | Metaballs | Objects | Speakers | Surfaces | Texts...
- Add, remove, assign, copy, paste, apply multiple operations at once
- UI: Tab panel | Floating panel | Pie menu | Context menu
- Simple & Advanced renaming, Live name filtering, Presets
- Active camera switching, Camera targets | Object track to object or empty
- Full Node Editor support for shaders and materials
- v2 completely redesigned for Blender 2.8
Full online docs: batchops.moth3r.com
- Free future updates plus new features
See the Batch Ops™2 in action
*From the original creators of Batch Operations (Batch Tools™)© MOTH3R ® All Rights Reserved