The digital cryptocurrency market is a confusing one for most people - not to mention very unpredictable. There are a ton of predictions going around and no one knows where it is really going. This ebook is not an attempt to convince you to get in on this. Instead, this is my own research project that I did to answer my own questions about what this whole thing is about. Here are a few of the topics I've addressed here:
- What is blockchain?
- What is bitcoin and cryptocurrency?
- What is an ICO (and how do you know which ones are valid / reliable)?
- What are the origins of blockchain and bitcoin?
- Why would I want to use digital money?
- Where do I find the current prices of all available crypto coins?
- What are the guidelines & warnings about investing your money in cryptocurrencies (asymmetry)?
- How can I open an account and buy bitcoin or other similar digital
- How can I send and receive digital coins for donations, gifts or sales
of products and merchandise?
- Where can I find out more about all this?
This is not the type of content I normally deal with on my website https://chrismichals.com/ but technology and financial matters are a pretty big area of focus for me aside from that.
This ebook is FREE but if you'd like to donate support my work, please enter a dollar number when you download this. If you'd just like to get it free, just put in a "0". You can also donate separately thru my website https://chrismichals.com/
Thank you for checking out my ebook!! (39 pages)