Know you should be writing tests but don't know where to start? This guide is for you.
Do you find yourself asking these questions when it comes to testing in React?
How do I get started testing?
- What are all the React testing tools and how do I use them?
- Which testing framework should I use (Enzyme or React Testing Library)?
- What are the different types of tests we use in React?
- How do I make testing a habit?
- What's a good level of test coverage?
- Should I be doing test-driven development (TDD)?
If so, then this guide is for you.
The Beginner's Guide to React Testing is part of an ongoing series of articles and guides from Testing ReactJS.
About the author
Hey, I'm Max Rozen!
I've been building React apps both professionally and for side-projects for the past four years. I've worked on all sorts of React apps, from small apps with a single page, up to enterprise scale web apps with tens of thousands of users per day.
What's the refund policy?
This book is free!
If you would like to support my writing, feel free to enter a price.
Can I share this book with my team?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.