My names Neil Macdonald, I'm 35, I'm from Ireland, and I've been betting professionally on the European Top 5 leagues for close to a decade now. You can contact me on my Twitter profile @NeilMac555
Since 2013 I've been sharing my bets publically. During that time I have tracked my profit/loss, you can view it here
(keep in mind I track my bets as $50 = 1 unit)
Since the summer of 2013, we have earned 410 units ($20,500 in real money)
This total means if you placed..
- $100 on each selection we advised you would have made a profit of $41,000
- $50 on each selection = $20,500
- $20 on each selection = $8,200
- $10 on each selection = $4,100
It's a common misconception that you cannot make money from betting or the bigger markets, we are standing proof of that.
- I don't have a model to churn out bets, I prefer to do a deep study of a select few teams from a select few leagues (From Europes Big 5 leagues) - Specialization is key to finding an edge in my opinion.
- I believe understanding a teams tactical approach is a massive advantage as well as the managers playing philosophy, this is often overlooked and something you can't really model for
- I have a strong network of contacts around the contintent to stay ahead of bookmakers on team news, particularly injuries to key players which is where find a large edge in the market
- On top of this network, I examine all the advanced metrics such as xG, xGA, npxG, PPDA, OPPDA. Simply looking at scorelines is not enough anymore.
Overall I'm looking at every shred of information I can get my hands on while trying to assess what matters and what doesn't. If I feel I have enough of an edge in the market I will bet and advise my members to follow at an advised price
This game ended in a 3-1 win for Lazio (dominant display)
Markets we bet on:
➡️ BTTS (Both teams to score)
➡️ Team goals
➡️ Total goals Over/Under
➡️ 1x2 (Match winner)
Bookies I use
➡️ Pinnacle (most bets)
➡️ Bet 365
➡️ Betfair Exchange
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.