My names Neil Macdonald (@NeilMac555), I'm 35, I'm from Ireland, and I've been betting professionally on the European Top 5 leagues for close to a decade now.
Since 2013 I've been sharing my bets publically. During that time I have tracked my profit/loss, you can view it here
(keep in mind I track my bets as €50 = 1 unit)
Since the summer of 2013, we have earned 434 units (€21.728 in real money)
This total means if you placed..
- $100 on each selection we advised you would have made a profit of $43,400
- $50 on each selection = €21,728
It's a common misconception that you cannot make money from betting or the bigger markets, we are standing proof of that. Consistently we beat the closing line on the main markets (1x2, Asian Handicap, totals)
- I don't have a model to churn out bets, I prefer to do a deep study of a select few teams from a select few leagues (From Europe's Big 5 leagues) - Specialization is key to finding an edge in my opinion.
- I believe understanding a teams tactical approach is a massive advantage as well as the managers playing philosophy, this is often overlooked and something you can't really model for
- I have a strong network of contacts around the continent to stay ahead of bookmakers on team news, particularly injuries to key players which is where find a large edge in the market
- On top of this network, I examine all the advanced metrics such as xG, xGA, npxG, PPDA, OPPDA. Simply looking at scorelines is not enough anymore.
Overall I'm looking at every shred of information I can get my hands on while trying to assess what matters and what doesn't. If I feel I have enough of an edge in the market I will bet and advise my members to follow at an advised price
This game ended in a 3-1 win for Lazio (dominant display)
Markets we bet on:
➡️ BTTS (Both teams to score)
➡️ Team goals
➡️ Total goals Over/Under
➡️ 1x2 (Match winner)
Bookies I use
➡️ Pinnacle (most bets)
➡️ Bet 365
➡️ Betfair Exchange
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.