One click download and import of OpenStreetMap and terrain for Blender! Global coverage!
- The addon imports buildings from OpenStreetMap. Building height and number of floors are used to create the final scene. Composition into 3D parts for a building with the complex structure is also processed. A large number of roof shapes is supported. If a terrain is provided, buildings are placed on the terrain automatically.
- The addon downloads and imports real world terrain data with resolution about 30 meter.
- River, lakes, forests, vegetation are imported as polygons. If a terrain is provided, they are projected on the terrain.
- Imported roads, paths and railways have width. They are represented by Blender curves with a profile object. If a terrain is provided, roads are projected on the terrain.
The price includes:
- free updates with bug fixes
- discount for a premium version to be released later; the premium version will create forests in 3D, assign simple textures to buildings
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share