You can now download this product for free here: https://zachariasreinhardt.com/free-resources/
In this Blender video tutorial you’ll learn how to use the sculpting tools in Blender 2.7 and how to sculpt a creature.
- 1 video tutorial (Full HD 1080p, ca. 40 min running time, English & German)
- All project files (3d model + shader, concept art, rendered turntable & still)
- Blender Sculpting Cheat Sheet (shortcut overview for sculpting brushes in Blender)
- Bonus Video 1: Full creature sculpting video using Blender (Full HD 1080p, ca. 1:50 h running time, no audio)
- Bonus Video 2: Full creature concept art video using Mischief (Full HD 1080p, ca. 36 min running time, no audio)
What will you learn?
- Basics about using blenders sculpt mode
- How to use references
- Creating base meshes
- How to use the Sculpt Tools UI addon
- Sculpting workflow using Dynamic Topology
- Sculpting workflow using Multiresolution Modifier
- Hint on how to pose a sculpted mesh using an armature
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support!