With Blender 2.9, you have a powerful and flexible environment to help you develop architectural designs. You can use it to make 3D models better visualize ideas or create marketing images with beautiful images for interiors and exteriors.
Regardless of what you need for a project, Blender can most likely help you achieve your goals. If you want to use Blender 2.9 for architecture, you will find all the necessary information to start from scratch or migrate to the latest version in this book.
Blender 2.9 for architecture explains how to use all those topics and much more. You don't need any previous experience with Blender to start using Eevee and create 3D models from your designs.
Need a paperback instead? You can get a paperback from this link.
And a quick summary of the topics covered by the book:
- Using the new interface and controls for version 2.9
- Work with precision modeling for architecture (Metric/Imperial)
- Use numeric controls for modeling
- Importing reference drawings for modeling
- Processing CAD data for Blender
- Import and process SketchUp and BIM files
- Manage external libraries of furniture and assets
- Use PBR materials for enhanced realism
- Create architectural glass using the Shader Editor
- Rendering scenes using Eevee in real-time
- Adding Eevee specific elements: Irradiance Volumes and Cubemaps
- Use environment maps in the background
- Render a scene using Cycles for maximum realism
The book uses a practical approach with examples for all topics and step by step instructions on how to do “difficult” tasks like handling CAD data, importing references, rendering, material creation, and 3D modeling.
Here are some screenshots from the book contents:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support! You are helping Blender 3D Architect to continualy create content to help creative professionals to use FOSS in their workflow.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.