Do you want to use Blender and open-source tools to produce architectural visualization? In Blender 3D Architect, you find the largest community with news and resources to use Blender for architecture.
We produce news, interviews, and training materials that help professionals or anyone interested to use Blender for architecture. Our goal is to help you produce more with Blender and introduce it in your architectural workflow.
- Introduction to Geometry Nodes (2.92 Alpha)
- Choosing a radius for round shaped walls
- Ligthing methods - Comparing HDR and the BlackBody Node
- Using CAD tools to create walls in Blender
- Editing UV maps and adding textures to furniture models
- Architectural modeling - Using feet and inches in Blender
- Using cutout textures in Blender
- FOV settings for interiors
- Depth of Field effect for interiors
- Editing the origin point for furniture models
- How to create a true isometric camera in Blender?
- Using IES Profiles in Cycles
- How to import SketchUp Files to Blender?
- HDR visibility controls for exteriors
- PBR material settings
- How to use displacement maps in materials
- Equirectangular render for interiors
- Eevee DoF (Experimental build)
- Sun Light settings - Shadows
- NPR Effect for renders (Outline)
- New snapping options (Perpendicular and center)
- Eevee quick settings for interiors
- Render region settings
- Rendering a floor plan in Blender
- Interactive modeling (Blender 2.92 - New feature)
Instant access - After subscribing you can download (Blender files):
- 16 chair models
- 23 sofas
- Full kitchen project
Those assets come with no textures.
[Beta]: At the moment, you get a mirror account at Blender 3D Architect after subscribing to access previous training materials. We will later migrate all the content to Gumroad.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support! You are helping us maintaining Blender 3D Architect. I hope you enjoy the content and find it useful! Feel free to send us comments or suggestions on what you would like to see as a tutorial.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.