Far too many blogs get abandoned because they fail to meet expectations. It takes a lot of planning and dedication for your blog to have a meaningful payoff.
But I want to tell you that with the right plan and approach, blogging can be totally worth it. By working smarter, not harder, on your blog you can experience growth in web traffic – and revenue!
And that’s exactly why I've written Blog on
Blog on is designed exclusively for entrepreneurs.
It's for you if you are considering setting up a blog but don’t really know where to begin – or if you've had a few false (and disappointing) starts with blogging.
Here's what Blog on can help you to do
– Promote your products and services without sounding like an annoying salesperson.
– Attract readers when you’re sleeping (and wake up to sales).
– Use tools that will help you figure out who you’re already reaching via everything from your website to your Facebook posts.
– Come up with blog post ideas that align with your monthly, weekly, and yearly goals.
– Construct a monthly blogging plan that can support multiple contributors (you don't have to do all the writing – yay!)
– Special offer for Blog on readers: If you'd like to discuss your blogging options or set up a plan, you can add a direct consultation for just $50. I will review your goals and your brand and help you determine what will work for you.
I specialize in blog content promotion and audience outreach strategy. In Blog on, I share my experience working with e-commerce and retail business owners like you.
My work has been featured on sites such as Buffer and Search Engine Journal, and I have worked with clients such as Yellowpages Canada and E-Bay. My blog, Rosie Writing Space, and podcast, People Behind the Business, are dedicated to providing practical advice for people who are “putting themselves out there” in the digital space.
I am based at the Centre for Innovation in Toronto, Canada.