One click import of OpenStreetMap with textured buildings, forests, satellite imagery, terrain for Blender
In addition to the features of the base version, the premium one provides:
- Import of buildings from OpenStreetMap with default materials, tileable building textures and UV-mapping applied
- Default materials and textures to mimic lit windows for a late evening setting
- Import of forests and single trees as 3D objects
- Options to use custom tileable building textures (e.g. from textures.com)
- Satellite imagery and web maps projected on a terrain
Subsequent releases will include more details and variability for imported buildings and other features depending on user feedback.
Important notice: the addon does not provide real textures for each imported building!
Important notice: materials with textures aren't exported to external formats at the moment since they are designed for Cycles rendering engine!
At the moment only one low-polygon model of a tree is provided with the addon. It's possible to use custom tree models for imported forests and single trees.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.