Character rig originally created by Ugur Ulvi Yetiskin, and adapted with Rigify for Blender.
You can now practice body mechanics with this appealing friendly rig and it's easily customizable!
Remember to get this add-on https://github.com/ChristopheSeux/rigUI to use the picker gui.
- new ik hands space switch allows using world, root, torso, hips, chest and head as space for hands.
- improved ik space switch for legs to world, root and torso.
- fixed some inconsistencies on the visibility options
- fixed some linking issues
- got rid of a button from the arms and legs that didnt make sense.
- Grouping setup, Bony is now ready for linking!.
- When switching ik / fk in arms and legs, corresponding controls appear automatically, if in between the slider both will appear.
- No need for layers separating IK from FK on the rig.
- Minor fixes
- initial release
This is licensed under a MIT license.
...and If you like me to bring more rigs to blender buy me a beer!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.