An Amazon #1 Best Seller in the Nonfiction, Authorship, and Business Writing categories
Two Quick Notes (Read this first)
1) This book is 100% free, and you can download it right away (with no strings attached). However, I'm also raising money for COVID-19 relief efforts, and there's an option to "Name a fair price" if you'd like to contribute anything more than $0. All profits will go to a good cause. No pressure and no judging if you still download it for free. Simply enter "0" for the price.
2) After downloading the book, you will be automatically subscribed to the Gumroad email list as a customer. You can unsubscribe at any time. I know people hate getting emails, and I fully empathize with that. However, I run a free blog & podcast called "Writer on the Side," and will send the occasional email (no more than 2x per month) about valuable content that will continue to help you write & publish your first book (more on that below). That's all you'll get if you remain subscribed.
About the Book
Write Your Book on the Side is an Amazon #1 Best Seller that teaches you how to write and publish your first nonfiction kindle book while working a full-time job (even if you don't have a lot of time and don't know where to start).
You'll learn how to come up with a winning topic, how to choose the right title, and how to publish your book in 10 easy steps.
What's Covered in the Book
Here's what you'll learn:
- How much money you can make from a kindle book
- The only thing that matters in the entire book-writing process
- How to launch your book to Amazon #1 Best Seller status
- How to pick a topic that people actually want to read
- How to define your audience and outcome to narrow down your book's topic
- How to write your book quickly using 13 time-saving strategies
- How to design a cover for your book
- How to publish it on Amazon KDP in 20 minutes
And much, much more...
Steps You'll Learn
Here's are the steps that are covered in the book:
- Step 1: Choose a General Topic
- Step 2: Narrow It Down
- Step 3: Choose a Title and Subtitle
- Step 4: Test and Iterate
- Step 5: Outline Your Book
- Step 6: Write Your Book
- Step 7: Edit Your Book
- Step 8: Format Your Book
- Step 9: Design a Cover
- Step 10: Publish Your Book
- Step 11 [Optional]: Launch Your Book
- Step 12 [Optional]: Turn Your Book into an Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Step 13 [Optional]: Gather Emails from Readers
- Step 14 [Optional]: Expand Into Other Formats
What People Are Saying on Amazon
Here are a few testimonials about the book from Amazon
What Other People are Saying
A Little About Me
My name is Hassan Osman and I'm a writer on the side. I'm currently a Director at Cisco Systems (views are my own), and I have published eight books in three different genres while balancing a demanding full-time job.
I write short books for busy managers and short travel guides for busy parents.
I'm also the host of the "Writer on the Side" podcast, a free show that helps other authors write and publish their own book on the side.
You can learn more about my podcast and blog by visiting: https://www.writerontheside.com/
COVID-19 Relief Efforts
In early 2020, I decided to write a book about virtual team games (to help people stay connected over Zoom and Webex) and donate the profits to COVID-19 pandemic relief efforts. The book is being sold on Gumroad here:
I wrote the book and documented my journey on my WriterOnTheSide.com blog. If you're interested in learning more about how I published it, click here.
I decided to list this book on Gumroad as well to help raise even more money.
To clarify, this book is 100% free, and you can download it right away (with no strings attached). However, to help raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts, there's an option to "Name a fair price" if you'd like to contribute anything more than $0. All profits will go to a good cause. No pressure and no judging if you still download it for free. Simply enter "0" for the price.
I hope you enjoy the book and get some value from it.
Want to Learn More?
Download the book now and start writing your book today.
Simply click on the "I want this!" button to grab it.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.