Boxcutter currently supports Blender 2.8+
Updates come with the product. If you buy the tools updates are free.
And we update frequently to ensure our tools are at their best. Every update is an event. We take these products seriously and aim to keep them alive while providing first class service.
Our aim is to make you glad you purchased us. We value each customer.
What makes boxcutter unique?
There are other tools that do this to a basic extent but what sets Boxcutter apart is the ability to create and cut at the same time with minimal user input. This makes the process of cutting for concept quicker than you could have ever imagined.This has allowed us to more creatively manage this gap in the process to allow users to do many different things you can't do anywhere else.
What can BoxCutter do?
- visually draw and cut using box, circle, and ngon allowing for a bevy of cuts and slices
- snapping via interactive grid and prepositional assistance via dots
- bevel individual points
- grab / rotate / scale shapes in 2d
- cut, slice, inset, project cut and
- union and subtraction cutting
- copy and paste 2d shapes
- material cutting via Hard Ops connectivity
and much much more.
BoxCutter 6.9.0 is only compatible with Blender 2.79+
The latest version is always recommended but our compatibility is always with the most current version.