Boxcutter currently supports Blender 2.8+
What makes BoxCutter unique?
There are other tools that do this to a basic extent but what sets Boxcutter apart is the ability to create and cut at the same time with minimal user input. This makes the process of cutting for concept quicker than you could have ever imagined.This has allowed us to more creatively manage this gap in the process to allow users to do many different things you can't do anywhere else.
What can BoxCutter do?
- visually draw and cut using box, circle, and ngon allowing for a bevy of cuts and slices
- bevel individual points
- grab / rotate / scale shapes in 2d
- cut, slice, inset, project cut and
- union and subtraction cutting
- copy and paste 2d shapes
- material cutting via Hard Ops connectivity
and much much more.
BoxCutter 6.9.0 is only compatible with Blender 2.79+
The latest version is always recommended but our compatibility is always with the most current version.