Frustrated? Pulling your hair out trying to memorize what the medulla does, or what the difference is between an MRI and a PET?
Memorize the parts of the brain, neurons, brain scans, and neurotransmitters in minutes - not hours.
You can do this using a variety of memory aids developed by Michael A. Britt, Ph.D., psychology professor and host the web’s most popular academic psychology podcast: The Psych Files. Always in the iTunes Higher Education top 10 list with over 8 million downloads.
Brain Mnemonics is the eBook that will help you use your brain to memorize your brain.
• 35 parts of the brain are covered, including types of brain scans and neurotransmitters (see list below)
• A variety of scientifically proven memory techniques are used including keywords, bizarre images, rhythm, and alliteration.
• Over a hundred thousand students of psychology, nursing, biology and other majors have use these mnemonics to quickly memorize the parts - and function - of the brain, neurons, and neurotransmitters.
Mnemonics to help you remember:
Lobes of the Brain:
* Acronym to help you remember the four lobes
* Occipital Lobe
* Parietal Lobe
* Frontal Lobe
* Broca’s Area
* Wernicke’s Area
* Reticular Formation
* Myelin Sheath
* Nodes of Ranvier
* Synaptic Vesicles
* Glial cells
* Resting and Action Potential
Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous System
Looking to create an account?
Add your work, name a price and start selling instantly.
Track conversion rates, referrers and buyer locations.
Just 5% + 25¢ per transaction. No other fees.
Did you mean to login?