As an online entrepreneur, your brand has to be on point.
You’ve got mere seconds to connect with your ideal customer online. And even if you do connect with them in just seconds, you still have to cultivate a relationship with them over time before they know, like, and trust you enough to buy from you. This self-guided brand audit will help you see the big picture of your brand and asses how strongly it connects with your intended audience.
Our signature branding process, the Landmark Method for Branding, focuses on the five key elements of your brand. You'll dig into each of these five landmarks and see where your brand is strongest and where it needs some extra attention:
• Story: The reason behind your business will ultimately inform every decision you make about it.
• Goals: Understanding where you are now and where you want to be will influence everything from design goals to marketing strategy.
• Customer: Your business is not actually about you. It’s about the customer you serve. The better you understand who these customers are, the clearer your message will be when you speak to them.
• Offerings: To stand out in the market, your offerings, also known as products and services, must be very clearly defined.
• Voice: Your brand has its own personality. So how does it sound out there in the world?
After a comprehensive assessment, you'll learn some insightful ways to assess how others perceive your brand. And because you want to be encouraged and motivated when you finish up, there's plenty of room to take notes and lots of guidance for prioritizing your action items!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for choosing us :) We're looking forward to seeing the great things you accomplish after working on this! If you're not in our free course – the 30 Day Focused Brand Challenge – join up at caitlinlhorton.com/focused-brand