Save time and impress your clients with these InDesign templates.
Consistency is key to building a recognisable brand. But once you've sent your client their new logo you don't always have control over how it's used.
If you give them brand guidelines you'll help your clients to create that consistency and make the most of their new logo. Putting these guidelines together takes time, something that's often in short supply. Use these templates to save time while still impressing your clients with a helpful guide.
There are 2 templates in this pack:
- A single page Brand Board, which provides a reference to the different logo version, colours and fonts used, and an explanation of the different file types you've provided.
- A 7 page Brand Guidelines booklet. A more in-depth guide, which also covers things like minimum size, safe zone and more best practices.
- Easy to update InDesign files, compatible with CS4+
- Sample PDF previews of the completed guides
- Instructions to take you through editing the templates
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying these templates - you rock!