Are you tired of being in debt?
In this book, I share the methods I used to kill off my debts after a divorce left me $140k in the hole. These are practical, actionable steps you can take right now to lift the fog and breathe again.
But they aren't for weaklings, excuse makers or status-hungry Jones-pleasers. To vanquish your debts, you'll need a plan, and you'll have to be decisive when it's time to execute. This book gives you that plan.
What you'll learn:
- Which debts to avoid
- Which debts will make you wealthy
- What to do about tax debt
- What to do if you can't pay a debt
- How to kill your credit card debt
- Why new cars are bad for you
- Why your lifestyle is keeping you broke
- Why you got here in the first place
- How to systematically pay off all your consumer debt in record time without doing a budget or living on ramen noodles.
When it's used correctly, debt offers enormous benefits. But most people use it for stuff that sends them into an abyss of stress and worry. That's what I did.
If you’ve been feeling the pressure of mounting debt, it’s time you got out of this mess and started living again.
Life is NOT meant to be a continuous struggle of debt and worry. This book reverses the damage and gets you back on the right path.
My 3-step process includes everything you need and nothing you don't.
*BONUS: Includes free audiobook version!
Book Length: 37 pages, full colour
File Format: PDF landscape (perfect for iPad)
Guarantee: If you don't think this book's been a valuable read, just let me know and I'll refund your money in full. I'll be sad, but that's what Shiraz is for...