Organize your brushes and tool presets into groups with drag-and-drop, just like the Layers panel.What can BrushBox do that Photoshop CC can't?
- Brushes (.abr) and Tool Presets (.tpl) together in one panel
- Search your presets by name or type
- Tag your favorites to find them instantly later
- Color code your presets and groups
- Make your groups stand out with background images and custom fonts
- Import multiple abr/tpl files at once
- Override settings for your brushes - change a brush's size or assign a paint color without having to make copies!
- See brush icons and stroke previews for Tool Preset (.tpl) brushes
- CC 2013 and up
- CC 2014 and up
Follow me on twitter @derrickbarth for updates.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends of BrushBox
Coolorus - The best color wheel solution for Photoshop. I don't know anyone who isn't using Coolorus at this point, but if you don't already have it, get it!
GrutBrushes - Beautiful, natural media brushes for Photoshop. Updated frequently with new and creative brushes for you to enjoy!
Testimonials“BrushBox is the organizational plugin digital artists have been hoping for since Tool Presets became the preferred file type for advanced Photoshop brushes. The search feature is particularly helpful, and the overall design of the interface fits in beautifully with Adobe’s existing menus.”“In all the years I’ve used PS the one pain is navigating thru all the brush presets I use, create, download. I have a varied client list so I need to keep my brushes varied and I absolutely hated having navigate to find the perfect brush for the job. I always dreamed of something that, up until yesterday, I hadn’t seen before. BrushBox is what I always wanted! I can customize, organize, label, color-code, it’s phenomenal! Brush Presets I took out because it was bogging down my list I can put back in because of the organization life saver that Brush Box is. A million thanks!”