From 2010 to 2014 Urustar has made games, experimented, built prototypes.
Now, you can play them all, DRM-free.
The B*Sides is an all-digital pack of goodies. Buy it and discover a bundle of whimsical experiments.
Discover more at http://b-sides.urustar.net
In the pack you will find:
• Alien Eater (PC/Mac): unreleased Robotron-like arcade game.
• Asso 91 (PC/Mac/Linux): a polished version of a local multiplayer dogfight game.
• Zwan (PC/Mac/Linux): finalist at Bosch Art Game competition in 2013.
• Dervish Derby (PC/Mac/Linux): unreleased local asynchronous multiplayer strategy game.
• Monarch (PC/Mac/Linux): poetic arcade adventure created for the Molyjam 2013.
• 7 Seconds FPS (PC/Mac/Linux): non-lethal FPS created for the 7 Day FPS Challenge 2013.
• Hotot (PC/Mac/Linux): unreleased action game about a rabbit in space.
• Autem Diabolicum (PC/Mac/Linux): a unique take on the classic sokoban.
• Vin Diesel in a Paper World (PC/Mac/Linux): smile-firing FPS created for the 7 Day FPS Challenge 2013.
• Anheuristic (PC/Mac/Linux): experimental exploration game created for the Global Game Jam 2013.
• The Wrong Lizard (PC/Mac/Linux): political adventure created for the Italian Election Game Jam 2013.
• Blind Move (Mac): experimental asymmetric local multiplayer game created for Ludum Dare 26.
• Taste, Share and Have Fun (PC/Mac): commentary game about tedious jobs.
• Santa's Deadly Descent (PC/Mac): endless action game created to celebrate Christmas 2010.
• To The Bride Bouque-et (PC/Mac): humorous game about shooting bouquets at weddings.
• Urustar the Game (PC/Mac): experimental promotional game with two guest stars.
• A Legendairy Christmas (PC/Mac/Linux): interactive fiction created to celebrate Christmas 2012.
• Earthquake Tornado Lizard Flood (print and play): a quick card game about the end of the world.
• The Tiny Game Design Tool (.pdf/.ibooks): a guide and a printable booklet to help you design your first game.
• So You Wanna Be a Game Designer? (.pdf/.ibooks): a reference book and a motivational tool for beginners.
• The art of Tale of Tails (.pdf): illustrations of the card game finalist at Premio Archimede 2012.
• Original soundtracks (.mp3): the music we arranged for Alien Eater, The Wrong Lizard, Zwan.
• Business Card War: a set of rules to play during boring meetings with our (or other) business cards.
• B*Sides Catalogue (.pdf): a visual book with all the games included in this collection.
And much more: a print and play puzzle, wallpapers, trailers, concept art and other game design porn stuff.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.