Discover the steps on how you can redefine success and break free from bad habits and achieve your full potential.
Everyone wants to be more successful in their life, but actually knowing how to take the steps needed to achieve that success can be mystifying even when you understand what is required, it can be extremely challenging to take action unless you know where you are going.
Most people stumble blindly along, not understanding why they continue to fail at their efforts.
You will learn the secrets to finally taking control of your life and achieve the success you deserve.
What you'll discover in this eBook:
* Being Able to Define Success: You will be able to define success, which most people cannot, and often, they have more trouble achieving their goals because they don't know exactly what success is for them.
You will not only know what success means to you; you will also know what successful habits are so that you can create them easily.
* Replacing Bad Habits with Good Ones: Instead of learning how to get rid of bad habits, this book will teach you how to replace them with good ones.
There is a very specific reason for this, and it has to do with the psychology behind habitual behaviors. This will be explored in much more detail in Chapter Four.
* Getting the Confidence to be Successful: People often lack the confidence that they need to be successful and a lack of belief in oneself is one of the main reasons that people fail.
This book will demonstrate techniques and tips on gaining that confidence so that you have a foundation for success.
* Identifying What Triggers Bad Habits: When you do an action habitually that has negative consequences, it is usually because something triggered it.
Both types of habits, "positive and negative", have triggers and learning what triggers your bad habits can mean putting a stop to them.
* Creating Triggers for Good Habits: Triggers do not just prompt negative habits.
You can create triggers for good habits as well.
In this book, not only will identifying negative triggers that prompt destructive habits be covered, but also identifying, creating, and maintaining good triggers so that positive habits can be developed in their place.
These good triggers can then replace the negative ones so that an entire overhaul of your habits takes place, where negative habits begin to quickly get replaced by good ones and you start seeing real changes in your life....plus much more
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.