Ready to make the most of your time in Budapest?
Stop endlessly researching or reading online reviews to figure out where you should go. Instead, learn about what's worthy from an experienced travel blogger.
Budapest has plenty to see and do, but if you want to see the oddball sights and only have a few days, you need a plan.
A Worthy Go itinerary is a curated collection to help you enjoy what's worthy in the city, whether it's well known or well off the beaten path.
This three-day itinerary covers the best of Budapest. A few highlights:
- A quirky Communist-themed bar
- The museum dedicated to the national liqueur
- The two most worthy thermal baths in town
- The biggest pinball museum in Europe
- The church in a cave
And plenty more.
This isn't just a list of places to go...
Worthy Go's mission is to make travel awesome, and to set you up to succeed. That means giving you plenty of info to prepare before you arrive:
- Icons - know at a glance if it's free, safe for kids, easy to find, etc.
- A brief intro to the city / country
- Recommended hostels / hotels
- What to bring, how to get around, how to connect to the internet, safety warnings, and more
Oh, and specific directions from each place to the next.
Buy now and start exploring the awesome side of Budapest.
About the author
Chris Backe (rhymes with hockey) is the one-man show behind the dozens of itineraries / guidebooks on Worthy Go. He's the former travel blogger of One Weird Globe and has been traveling since 2008. He's been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, Fark, Mental Floss, Groove Magazine, and many other publications. When not traveling, Chris enjoys a good lager and a tabletop game.