Bumarin is an environment in which the user draws 3D mesh thanks to the grease pencil. The initial idea is based on the approach of traditional sculpture that from a set of clay pieces generates a unified sculpture. Bumarin thus proposes 7 pencils allowing to generate 3D pieces of clay, each pencil having its own specificity.
Why must you use Bumarin For Sculptor?
What you draw is what you sculpt (WYDIWYS).
Behind each grease pencil stroke there is an hidden 3D mesh and it only depends on you to reveal it with your creativity ... It's a totally new way of sculpting and concept sketching!
Bumarin is useful for:
- Sculpting and anatomy modeling
- Prototyping and concept sketching
- 7 pencils: Claypencil, Tubepencil, Revpencil, Dynaclay, Dynatube, Sonic Bum, Leeloo
- Parametric clays (adjust manually or through parameters your clays)
- Instant array (multiple clays generation in one stroke with Sonic Bum)
- Smart remeshing (remesh modifier or voxel remesh depending on the context)
- Speed up sculpting workflow (3 times faster than a normal process in sculpt mode)
- Better shape control (each clay is a shape you can edit easily as if it was a Mask)
- Non destructive workflow with automated sculpt (Clay mode / Baked mode)
- Multiple sculpture generation (select parts of your model you want to generate)
- Create and share your own brushes
- Transform your sculpt into brush
- Free updates
What will you find in the package?
- Bumarin addon
- 12/10/2019 - DynaClay update
- Now if you use the Deform parameter on a clay generated by Dynaclay and remesh it with F11 or '<', the deformation is preserved.
- Sonic Bum works correctly with every clay generated by Dynaclay.
- 01/25/2020 - January 2020 update v0.0.2
-Drawing flow (LMB-RMB)
Once you have activated your pencil (F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, or F6)
1-LMB to draw
2-RMB to generate clay
3-LMB to position cursor for the next stroke
4-RMB to activate draw
*multiple tube in one drawing
-Symetry / bisect activation in panel for each pencil
*Auto merging of clay with the central axis
*Contextual remeshing relative to the volume of the mesh
*Adaptative remeshing for sharp edges (Dynaclay and Dynatube)
*Bezier style control point for each predefined stroke shapes (line, arc, curve, box, circle)
*Background color of the user environment (color can be changed in the viewport shading)
- 02/21/2020 - February 2020 update v0.0.3
-New parameter factor for Tubepencil (fountain pen style stroke)
-Management of every paramaters of Dynaclay before drawing
*Instant array (Sonic bum) is ok with geometric stroke
*Stylus is ok with freehand stroke in Dynaclay pencil mode
-Live decimate in panel for clay meshes
-New key to convert clay into symetrical mesh : '>'
- 03/26/2020 - March 2020 update v0.0.4
-batch remeshing (select bunch of clay and press <)
-BUG fixes: claypencil meshes are not dirty anymore
-Sonic Bum usage is the same as others pencils now.
-Leeloo is the new cross-section pencil (experimental)
-New GUI Panel (for Tablet PC users)
-Bumarin Pie menu
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.