Whether you're midway through your project or just exploring the idea of undertaking a build, this tool will help you plan and stay organized!
- A base template that includes common tasks necessary to imagine, plan, design, and build a shipping container building
- An interactive project planning tool that responds graphically to your inputs including progress to date on each task, enabling you to visualize your project, upcoming tasks, overall progress, and more!
- Helpful color-coded bar graphs and status fields that automatically update based on your progress to instantly show you where your focus is needed and help you keep your project on schedule
- Detailed instructions with screenshots explaining each area of the project planner and how to use it
- Advanced users can use formulas to link start and end dates of different tasks for a fully dynamic document (shift the date for one task, and all the dependent follow-on tasks will shift as well)
How to use it:
- The tool is built in Google Sheets (part of the Free Google Docs/Drive platform), an incredible cloud-based spreadsheet that works across devices and saves your work 'in the cloud' automatically
- Upon purchase, you'll be given a PDF file with detailed instructions on how to access the Project Plan with a free Google Drive account
- A familiarity with spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel or similar will be helpful, although the tool is easy to use with clear instructions
# With this purchase, you agree to the following Terms of Sale