Mobile presets for FREE Adobe Lightroom Mobile App.
Sari, a photographer + content creator, custom-made these presets for her friends who always asked her to edit their Instagram photos. These are easy, one-click filters that can be applied to any photo.
Dream - soft + light, creamy tones
Film - dark, moody, green/yellow tones - that film feeling
Golden - warm, yellow/orange tones - perfect for beach photos
Love - unsaturated + crisp - the less edited, the better
Martini - dark, yellow tones - best for a night out photos
Vibe - classic contrasted black + white, with a little grain
2. Expect an email with all six presets.
3. Open presets in email + save them onto your camera roll on your phone. They will look blank -- that's supposed to happen.
4. Import presets to Adobe Lightroom App. They should now appear, labeled.
5. Copy + paste the settings to your own photos that you upload to Adobe Lightroom.
* Do not delete the original photo with the preset on it. You'll need that photo to continually copy + paste the preset settings from that photo to your personal photos.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support! Enjoy these filters, honey!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.