More than just special effects, software is becoming a part of the creative and storytelling process for television.
How do software design and engineering skills fit into the creative process when the delivery software itself is essential to the story (think "Bandersnatch")? Should "coders" be a part of script development? Should you have solution architects on the set? How do device capabilities play into storytelling (for example, what would an "Alexa-enabled" TV show be like?)? How about a TV show that needs to be watched via a device with a camera? This session will bring together a panel of experts working at the intersection of TV creativity and software to examine these questions and more. Panelists include:
• Martin Focazio, VP of Domains, Ness Digital Engineering (Moderator)
• Jessica G. Hill Cabrera-Contaoi, Writer/Producer
• Jonathan Lupo, VP of Design, EPAM Systems
• Craig Seidel, SVP of Distribution Strategy, MovieLabs
• Zane Vella, VP of Product--Interactivity, Comcast
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.