Just getting out the door for a run can be difficult enough, without even worrying about nutrition. But learning how to properly fuel your running routine is the secret weapon to reaching your peak potential.
This all-inclusive guide helps break down complicated sports nutrition topics, which will turn fueling for running into second nature. Written by a credible Sports Dietitian, "The No-Brainer Nutrition Guide For Every Runner" delves into a variety of nutrition topics, such as:
- How much should you eat and drink before, during and after a run?
- Should you be using a sports supplement?
- What should you eat if you run really early in the morning?
- What's the proper ratio of nutrients in a recovery meal?
- What the heck are BCAA and should you be supplementing with them?
- How can you follow a meatless diet and still fuel your running routine?
- What are some natural alternatives to sports nutrition products?
- How should your fueling change as you increase my mileage?
If you want to master your fueling plan, feel strong and confident and run your best race ever, this guide is for you!
And you'll also get The Ultimate Guide To Race Day Nutrition ($47 value) as a bonus!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.