Finally write your nonfiction book!
Have you tried to write a book but got discouraged and gave up?
Being recognized as an expert in your field has all sorts of awesome benefits.
• More respect from your colleagues
• More respect from your clients
• More opportunities
• More MONEY
And really, who doesn't want to earn more money?
There are all kinds of ways to establish yourself as an expert. But one of the most time-tested and respected ways is to write a book. After all, there’s a reason they say so-and-so “wrote the book” on a subject.
But writing a book—an entire book—seems like a huge undertaking, right?
It doesn’t have to be. I’ve written three nonfiction books in the past few years to advance my career, and have figured out the ins and outs to simplifying the entire process to make it manageable without having to quit your day job. (Which would kind of defeat the purpose of becoming an expert…)
And lucky you! I’ve put together a complete process, from figuring out what to write about to getting it published, in one six-lesson course! All you need to take the course is:
• Internet access
• Knowledge about a subject
• A desire to write your book!
What’s covered in this course:
• Six lessons you get immediate access to, complete with assignments and worksheets
• A method for figuring out exactly what to write about
• How to research and plan your book
• How to write your first draft, broken down into the simplest way
• How to edit your book to make you look awesome
• Your options for publishing your book and getting it out into the world
The course represents nearly 100 hours of my time putting it together, plus all of the experience I have from spending the past decade writing and blogging, including the three non-fiction books I've written and published (including two from major trade publishers).
You get access to all of that knowledge for just $197.
Questions? Feel free to email me: hello (at) cameronchapman (dot) com
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for signing up!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.