With lessons in muscle control for your deep hip muscles, the focus is more on the single joint muscles of the hip joint plus the gluteus maximus.
With this course you can improve awareness of your hip joint. You'll also learn how to stabilize it. You may find that with better hip stability you have better knee function and/or better lower back function.
Included video files:
- 0 5 1c 02 deep hip muscle control how stability is created.mp4
- 0 5 1a 01 hip joint stability via femur focus intro.mp4
- 0 5 1a 02 hip joint stability via femur focus basic reference 1.mp4
- 0 5 1a 03 hip joint stability via femur basic reference 2.mp4
- 0 5 1a 04 hip joint stability via femur basic muscle activation.mp4
- 0 5 1a 05 hip joint stability via femur muscle activation notes.mp4
- 0 5 1a 06 hip joint stability via femur muscle activation variation.mp4
- 0 5 1a 07 hip joint stability via femur muscle activation on one leg.mp4
- 0 5 1a 08 hip joint stability via femur muscle activation adjusting.mp4
- 0 5 1b 01 hip joint stability via femur muscle activation variations.mp4
- 0 5 1b 02 notes on playing with muscle activation.mp4
- 0 5 1b 03 hip joint stability via femur more muscle activation variations.mp4
- 0 5 1b 04 hip joint stability via femur half moon prelude.mp4
- 0 5 1b 05 hip joint stability via femur half moon supporting leg hip.mp4
- 0 5 1b 06 hip joint stability via femur half moon lifted leg hip.mp4
- 0 5 1b 07 hip joint stability via femur notes on stability for the hip and even the knee.mp4
- 0 5 1c 01 deep hip muscle control review.mp4
- 0 5 1c 03 deep hip muscle control simple variations.mp4
- 0 5 1c 04 deep hip muscle control why practice variations.mp4
- 0 5 1c 05 deep hip muscle control on one leg.mp4
- 0 5 1c 06 deep hip muscle control chair pose.mp4
- 0 5 1c 07 deep hip muscle control note on hip clicking.mp4
- 0 5 1c 08 deep hip muscle control standing forward bend.mp4
- 0 5 1c 09 deep hip muscle control pyramid pose.mp4
- 0 5 1c 10 deep hip muscle control warrior 1 leg position.mp4
- 0 5 1d 01a deep hip muscle control front splits intro.mp4
- 0 5 1d 01b deep hip muscle control front splits side 1.mp4
- 0 5 1d 01c deep hip muscle control kneeling.mp4
- 0 5 1d 01d deep hip muscle control a note on warming up for splits.mp4
- 0 5 1d 01e deep hip muscle control front splits side 2.mp4
- 0 5 1d 01e deep hip muscle control kneeling toes tucked.mp4
- 0 5 1d 02a deep hip muscle control side splits prep.mp4
- 0 5 1d 02b deep hip muscle control side splits.mp4
- 0 5 1e 00 deep hip muscle control review recovering from splits practice.mp4
- 0 5 1e 01a deep hip muscle control twisting pyramid pose.mp4
- 0 5 1e 01b deep hip muscle control twisting pyramid standing without hip clicking.mp4
- 0 5 1e 02a deep hip muscle control standing side bend.mp4
- 0 5 1e 02b deep hip muscle control standing side bend adjustments for hip clicking.mp4
- 0 5 1e 03 deep hip muscle control standing twist.mp4
30 day money back guarantee!
If you aren't satisfied with this course, let me know within 30 days of purchase and I'll give you your money back. My email is included with the confirmation receipt when you purchase this course.
Videos are in MP4 format and can be streamed or downloaded.
If downloading, I'd suggest using the VLC app to view the videos.
How this course is taught
Lessons are follow along with the suggested approach being to memorize the actions so that you can do the exercises without requiring the videos. You can then focus on anchoring and then feeling (and controlling) your hip flexors.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying this course.
If you have any questions you can reach me at:
If you have a question about a specific video in this course, please include the full name of the video in the body of your email. It can then make it easier for me to reference.
And also note, you can view the videos using the gumroad app. Or you can download them and view on the device of your choice.
For windows users you may find the VLC app useful for viewing downloaded files (https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html)
(There's also a version for android and for mac).
Ideally the exercises (and explanations) in these videos make it as easy as possible for you to learn to feel particular muscles and control them.
For any of the exercises, the goal isn't perfection. Instead, it is getting a feel for a particular muscle or action. If you can feel it, you can then fine tune the way that you do it. And you can also then choose, given a particular context, whether the action is useful or not.
All the best
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.