This add-on for Blender 2.8x and 2.9x adds new Physical Camera and Physical Light settings for EEVEE, Cycles and LuxCore.
- Exposure using real camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed) or more artist-friendly controls (EV value)
- Physical Light units (Lumen, Candela, Lux) with Color temperature and Presets
- Viewport Auto Exposure
- Lens Tilt and Automatic Tilt for Archviz
- Motion Blur control using Shutter Speed or Shutter Angle
- White Balancing with viewport picker
- Resolution per camera with artist-friendly presets
- Autofocus (Single, Continuous or Tracking)
- Camera list and Master Camera that can switch between cameras
For more information on how to use the add-on, please watch my Youtube channel (keep in mind that the add-on has been updated since and some new features might not be visible in the videos): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDS3IanhbCIXERthzS7cWG1lnGQwQq5vB
Version 3.3 changelog:
- Lens Tilt and Automatic Tilt
- Photographer panel now accessible in the Compositor
Version 3.2 changelog:
- Auto Exposure
- Negative lights support
- EV guide is now visible in the 3D view panel
- Fisheye lens support (can be used to add distorsion at longer focal length)
- Exposure and White Balance panels now available in Image editor
- MasterCamera Transition speed now works as speed instead of "slowness"
- Fixed division by 0 when using black color in the light.
- EEVEE Light sampling threshold button wasn't unregistered properly
- Fixed white balance picker with ACES (currently using Raw values)
- Fixed wrong light unit conversion when using drivers
- Fixed end playback error when using Autofocus animate
Version 3.1 changelog:
- Supporting animations in the viewport and rendering for Physical Lights and Physical camera.
- Master Camera animation support. This could potentially be used to transform the timeline into a render queue of different cameras by setting a key to another camera every frame.
- Physical Light panel can now be used with LuxCore.
- New Light Sampling threshold warning, or automated version (will unfortunately force refresh viewport render)
- A lot of small fixes for better user experience.
Please follow and report issues on BlenderArtists forum: https://blenderartists.org/t/photographer-camera-exposure-white-balance-and-autofocus/1101721/
Photographer 3 is included with a varied physical lamp collection in the Lightpack 01:
If you are looking for a collection of interior lamps, check the Lightpack 02 - Interior:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for buying the add-on!
If you encounter any problem, feel free to contact me by replying to the Gumroad receipt e-mail, or on Blender Artists:
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.