Follow along with the included files or with your own work and learn directly from me as I edit multiple exposures to produce a final photo ready for print/web!
----> Preview of the 2hr lesson <----
This tutorial is an advanced tutorial and assumes you know the basics of Photoshop, how to open files, what Adobe Camera Raw is, and I use a few hotkeys in the tutorial which are:
- "x" switches between foreground/background color
- Typing "1" when in a brush sets the opacity of that brush to 10% and typing "0" sets the brush opacity to 100%, etc
- Holding ALT while in a brush allows you to pick a color by sampling from the image, clicking sets that color
- CTRL + Click on a channel to create a selection from that channel
- CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + Click will step a channel's selection down in value
- CTRL + L opens a levels adjustment on a Channel or Layer
- Holding ALT while clicking the New Layer icon brings up options for the layer (ability to name it, blending mode, fill with 50% gray, etc)
- Preparing/planning for a night sky image
- Editing a Milky Way night sky image
- Handling multiple exposures (in this case, 3)
- Focus-stacking exposures for sharper images
- Precision-editing light/value range with luminosity masking
- Noise reduction techniques
- General image clean-up
- Editing/Manipulating RAW images with Adobe Camera Raw
Software Required: Adobe Photoshop
Prerequisites: None! Although if you want a more in-depth look at utilizing luminosity masks to dodge and burn like a pro, check out the free tutorial (tips appreciated)
As with all paid tutorials,
- Share the link to buy the tutorial with all of your friends!
- Contact me directly about any questions you have
Follow and share this to anyone you know that is interested in the art I'm making! @sky_folk (Instagram)
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to follow the behind-the-scenes and adventure films I make all the time!
Thank you for your interest in this tutorial! By buying this tutorial you'll be added to my goodies email list where I send out the occasional email full of free phone, desktop wallpapers and point out the latest adventure film or vlog... also, every now and then I'll include a sweet discount code or two. Your email is kept encrypted and secure and will only be used by me (Will) to send you stuff you may like.