A digital PDF copy of the entire calendar, beginning with the new moon on March 6th, 2019 and tracking 13 months, through the moon cycle ending March 23rd, 2020.
This completely new kind of calendar isn’t just boring grids of squares or rectangles. It’s a way to get in touch with nature!
- By turning the pages with the new moons instead of months, you will naturally start to pay attention to where the Moon is in its cycle
- Know where you are in the year by following Earth’s orbit around the Sun!
- Gain insight into the seasons from the Native American names for the moons
- Be a backyard astronomer with this viewing guide
- Know what seasonal produce to expect to eat your way around the year
- Nature activity ideas offer gentle invitations to new experiences
- Name the moons yourself as a way to notice how each bit of the year is different from the last bit
- Start your new year in spring, the beginning of the natural year!
This new format can help you feel the world around you, not just show pretty pictures of it (yes, there are great pictures, too).
Plus, you get four extra pages of bonus guides and tips to have a great year!
What you’ll get is a PDF containing 32 pages at 8.5″ x 11″ that you can download immediately, print, or keep on your device, with high resolution images and graphics.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share