Carl Jung, surely one of the most influential psychiatrists of the 20th Century, offered the world some very surprising insights into the human mind, human personality, and human creativity.
This video and written primer introduces you to the very important work of Carl Jung and explains why he's an important person for writers, actors, filmmakers, and other media makers to study. It also provides a meaningful introduction to some of his most important ideas.
- The Ego and Shadow
- Achetypes including Anima and Animus
- The Unconscious and Collective Unconscious
- The Critical and Surprising Role of Rituals and Symbols
- It discusses the source of works that seem almost to create themselves, and works that profoundly change the world for good and ill.
- It discusses ways to open up our unconscious mind so we can create more quickly and with more insight.
- It discusses how to reach into the unconscious minds of other individuals as well as mass audiences.
This is a great resource for writers who need to find:
- A new understanding of themselves and their audience which will let them create better work more quickly.
- Insight into why some books, movies, and series seem to easily capture mass audiences and others don't.
- Help creating works of art which communicate big ideas or help foster big changes in the world.
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico