2 Hours of HD tutorials in which we will work our way up all the way from basic eye anatomy to rendering it in your render engine of choice, V-Ray or Arnold.
- Why should we pay special attention to eyes
- Eye anatomy / closer look
- Modelling the eye
- Different approaches to modelling the cornea
- Extracting all our texture maps from one colour map in Nuke (displacement, specular, SSS)
- Shading the eye in Arnold
- Shading the eye in V-Ray
What you will receive:
- 2 Hours of HD tutorials
- Production ready cartoony eye
- Nuke script to tweak all texture maps and have control over your colour map
- All used files
We will use Maya for this tutorial, however, the techniques are universal and can easily be applied in every other good 3D application.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share