2 Hours of HD tutorials in which we will work our way up all the way from basic eye anatomy to rendering it in your render engine of choice, V-Ray or Arnold.
- Why should we pay special attention to eyes
- Eye anatomy / closer look
- Modelling the eye
- Different approaches to modelling the cornea
- Extracting all our texture maps from one colour map in Nuke (displacement, specular, SSS)
- Shading the eye in Arnold
- Shading the eye in V-Ray
What you will receive:
- 2 Hours of HD tutorials
- Production ready cartoony eye
- Nuke script to tweak all texture maps and have control over your colour map
- All used files
We will use Maya for this tutorial, however, the techniques are universal and can easily be applied in every other good 3D application.