Do you find yourself scrambling for last-minute dinner ideas or wasting money and calories on takeout?
Have you tried meal planning but never stuck to it longer than 2 weeks?
Are you really short on time to prep meals?
Do you have food allergies in your house so you're overwhelmed on what to cook? Or, you just flat-out hate meal planning?
If so, this Ebook is designed for you!
Creating healthy dinners doesn't have to be so hard.
Picture this: a month’s worth of simple, delicious and healthy recipes all in one place. Imagine if you no longer had to waste hours searching for recipes in a million different places or browse Pinterest for the perfect meal.
Instead, you’ll always have simple meal ideas at your fingertips made from common ingredients you'll use over and over again.
Stop wasting your money on takeout loaded with calories because you didn’t plan ahead. Instead, have a go-to recipe booklet with matching grocery lists so you only buy what you need.
These recipes are...
- Delicious & Healthy
- Quick! (make while your kids watch an episode of their favorite show)
- Minimal clean-up and equipment needed
- Made from mix & match ingredients so you're not wasting food or money
- Approved by a Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist and Mom of 2
Additionally, many of these recipes are..
- Dairy & Gluten-Free - so you only make one meal for EVERYONE
- Slow-Cooker set and forget recipes
- A month’s worth of delicious recipes made in less than 20 minutes
- Printable weekly grocery lists to keep you organized
- Nutritional facts for reach recipe
- Expert meal planning tips you can use over and over
- Strategies to save time and money
- A step-by-step system that helps you be consistent
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.