"For a candidate looking for every available advantage, this 70+ page tool is an effective way to better understand your enemy and prepare for the challenge ahead."
- Matthew (Financial Professionals Post), Level III candidate
"Every candidate should have this when they start the CFA exams."- Gregory (Indiana, US), Level II candidate
"...passes on all candidates experiences from past years for all levels. No one else does this. Well done!"
- Emma (Cape Town, ZA), Level III candidate
What if you could gain a CFA veteran's experience with just one book?
Now in its 4th edition, comprising 3 years worth of actual exam candidate data, the 300 Hours CFA Exam Insights is a one-of-a-kind book that guides you through CFA Levels I, II and III.
Insights from thousands of historical datapoints
You don't have a lot of time to waste on CFA preparation, so make sure you are focusing your efforts on the right areas!
This book will show you crucial areas beyond the CFA syllabus material that are often overlooked by candidates until it's too late. Using thousands of hard candidate data over multiple years, you'll learn how to best focus your efforts for best results in the exam.
- What will be the key topics for your exam and where you're likely to have issues
- How competitive are the individual levels
- What scores should you be aiming for to pass your CFA exams
- When is the best time to start your CFA preparation
- The optimum number of practice exams you should attempt
- How any financial background you have (or lack of) will influence your exam performance
- How to successfully prepare for the CFA Level III essay AM session - easily the most challenging aspect of the CFA program