Perfect for intermediate and expert developers wanting to take a deeper dive into advanced topics, CFHipsterRef: Low-Level Programming on iOS & Mac OS X covers the core technologies powering Cocoa, Objective-C, and the operating system itself, including:
- Objective-C Runtime
- Grand Central Dispatch
- Inter-Process Communication
- International Components for Unicode
- Xcode Toolchain
- Third-Party Tools
- Q: What formats is this published as?
- A: This book is available as a PDF, eBook, and Kindle .mobi. Major improvements to the publishing flow have been made since the last book, specifically for eBook and Kindle editions.
- Q: Will this content be available on NSHipster.com?
- A: A few chapters will be released on the site over time, but the overwhelming majority of content will be new and exclusive to the book.
- Q: Will I be able to buy this in paperback form?
- A: Yes. A "dead-tree" edition of the book will be available for purchase separately on Amazon, sometime after its digital release.
- Q: Are there illustrations?
- A: Yes! Each chapter features its own original illustration by Conor Heelan, who did such an amazing job illustrating the first book.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.