Perfect for intermediate and expert developers wanting to take a deeper dive into advanced topics, CFHipsterRef: Low-Level Programming on iOS & Mac OS X covers the core technologies powering Cocoa, Objective-C, and the operating system itself, including:
- Objective-C Runtime
- Grand Central Dispatch
- Inter-Process Communication
- International Components for Unicode
- Xcode Toolchain
- Third-Party Tools
- Q: What formats is this published as?
- A: This book is available as a PDF, eBook, and Kindle .mobi. Major improvements to the publishing flow have been made since the last book, specifically for eBook and Kindle editions.
- Q: Will this content be available on NSHipster.com?
- A: A few chapters will be released on the site over time, but the overwhelming majority of content will be new and exclusive to the book.
- Q: Will I be able to buy this in paperback form?
- A: Yes. A "dead-tree" edition of the book will be available for purchase separately on Amazon, sometime after its digital release.
- Q: Are there illustrations?
- A: Yes! Each chapter features its own original illustration by Conor Heelan, who did such an amazing job illustrating the first book.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share