A video based Web Application Security Training course for CFML / ColdFusion or Lucee Developers. Recorded December 2020, taught by Pete Freitag.
- Intro / Core Security Principals (33 minutes)
- SQL Injection (31 minutes)
- Remote Code Execution (18 minutes)
- Path Traversal & File Issues (21 minutes)
- File Upload Vulnerabilities (34 minutes)
- Cross Site Scripting / XSS (23 minutes)
- OWASP Zap Demo (8 minutes)
- Security Headers (50 minutes)
- Cross Site Request Forgery (27 minutes)
- Authentication, Authorization and Timing Attacks (28 minutes)
- Cookies and Sessions (15 minutes)
- Encryption and Secret Management (10 minutes)
- Injection Attacks (ColdFusion Scope Injection, PDF, XML, LDAP, etc) (10 minutes)
- Security Tools: Fixinator and FuseGuard (8 minutes)
Pricing is per student.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.