You can make your own babywearing carrier! Baby ring slings are an easy to sew baby carrier and a great way to keep your baby and children close, from full term birth to toddler years.
The Basic Class includes:
- How to sew a baby ring sling
- Fabric requirements and glossary
This option is designed for experienced beginners with an understanding of sewing terminology and basic techniques.
The upgrade to Tips and Style Options includes the basic class plus:
- Tips for cutting the large rectangle required
- Helpful sewing machine and tool tips
- Additional guidance for ring sling sizing
- Options for creating different shoulders and ring sling tail shapes
This option is suitable for those new to sewing. If you know the basics on how to operate your sewing machine, you can make a baby ring sling.
The Premium Course includes the basic class, tips and style options and also the written epattern tutorial which includes pictures of each step.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.