Affordable, fast, and easy solution for your company
The Federal regulations require personnel engaged in the manufacturing, packaging, labeling, holding, or quality control operations of dietary supplements to have the education, training, or experience to perform the assigned functions. It is essential to be trained in the dietary supplement current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) – 21 CFR 111. Further, that training must be documented.
Training is ideal for those involved in these areas:
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Regulatory Affairs
- Laboratory technicians
- Warehouse and Distribution
- New hires
Details for the online cGMP training course:
- Certificates of Completion issued for training documentation (One per registration - $99 each additional - train your whole team)
- 72-hour access once started
- Streaming training video approximately 1-hour 45-minutes in length can be accessed from virtually any device
- Covers all 21 CFR 111 Subparts, plus Good Documentation Practices
- Presented in an easy to understand format
Invest in your team, save time and money, and meet your cGMP training needs with Online Dietary Supplement cGMP Training - Available in Spanish or English (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Spanish language).
All sales on online training courses and content are final. No returns. Thank you.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share