For Ableton 10 Suite only.
Demo Video: https://youtu.be/ru45di2nan4
Chain Shaper is the cleanest and most intuitive audio triggered ducking ever made. Up to 6 input channels can be routed from drums, loops, synths or vocals and Chain Shaper will automatically duck them out without the need for any threshold control. It’s more transparent and accurate than sidechain compression and requires no dummy clips like other audio ducking tools. Chain Shaper offers an extensive feature set with an unparalleled ease of use.
Featured in Computer Music Magazine Issue 273.
"Not only is it quicker to use than its competition, but it allows for a level of precision I can’t seem to get from other devices....Chain Shaper truly outperforms all of its competitors." - Sonic Scoop
4 out of 5 star review and tutorial from GARDNSOUND - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgnLBQExDL4
- Highest possible sound quality
- First of its kind automatic transient detection. Automatically detects drum hits at any volume without the need for any threshold control. Use it for entire drum busses or route each hit into an individual channel. Also to duck out vocals and sustained elements of your mix with the same level of precision.
- Route up to 6 audio channels for precision ducking in one instance.
- Transparent multiband splitter to target specific frequency bands for ducking on each individual audio channel.
- Multi-channel oscilloscope to view how each channel affects the ducking and interacts with each other.
- Uses only 2.8ms of latency and low CPU.
- Works natively in Ableton 10.
NOTE: Upon purchase please check your spam folder in email for receipt and download. Users have had issues with Gumroad emails being sent to spam so please mark Gumroad emails as not spam so any updates are shown in your email. For support please email Technoirco @ gmail.com Thank you!
v3.1b Users who have purchased Chain Shaper, please download the new update from your Gumroad account library for free.
- Route up to 6 audio channels for ducking in one instance. Each channel is treated like its own instance of Chain Shaper, but uses 5x less CPU and latency. All channels can be linked for identical ducking across sounds each with their own dry/wet control, or remain individual for extremely nuanced ducking.
- Individual sync modes for each band in Multiband Mode.
- Each of the 6 channels has an individual multiband setting.
- Multiband mode curves now have individual band settings for each band.
- Threshold Mode has been replaced with Sustained Mode. It works just like Threshold Mode, but no longer requires a threshold knob. It now automatically detects sustained material similar to automatic transient detection.
- Undo bugs are completely fixed and general stability has been improved
- Curve no longer changes when switching between modes
- Multiple bugs fixed and improvements made
- UI has been cleaned up and improved
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share