Are you looking for a community of other supportive, encouraging wedding planners to connect with, gain insight and experience from, and lean on during this crazy entrepreneurial journey?
Do you want tried-and-true resources and regular opportunities to sharpen your skills and continue your education from other expert professional planners?
Would you like to stay on top of the latest planning tips and inspiration so that you’re always on the cutting edge of industry trends for your clients?
If you said, “YES!” to any of these questions, then you’re in the right place friend!
I know that the journey as a solopreneur can leave you feeling lonely and unsupported. If you’re like me, you’re craving a community of other like-minded planners who are on the same journey as you.
The problem is that it’s so hard to connect with them. Whether that’s due to distance, lack of a community over competition mindset, or even just because it’s high wedding season!
But we have to remember, we are all in this together! As planners we should be supporting each other so that we lift up this profession, and this industry as a whole!
As the founder of a national wedding planning firm with locations all over the country, I wanted to create a space for planners who value connection, community, and supporting others. That’s why I created the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Community Membership. To provide resources, opportunities, trainings, and guidance for planners who are sick of feeling alone on this journey, and wanted a safe space where they could receive the support and advice they were after.
With this membership, you’ll receive…
– Access to the entire Chancey Charm Library of Resources. If you haven’t had a second to peek at the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Resource Shop you’ll want to check out our extensive collection of resources available for purchase. As a member of the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Community, you get unlimited access to all of these tools and resources for FREE! (A $362.50 value)
– Lifetime access to Sarah’s private Wedding Planner Community Group On Facebook where you can connect with other wedding planners for planning opportunities in your area and ask for resources, insight, and guidance.
– Direct access to Sarah Chancey within the facebook group for questions. Sarah is the owner and founder of national wedding planning firm Chancey Charm which she built from the ground up. She knows how to grow a profitable planning biz!
– A private email newsletter where you’ll get the scoop on hot topics within the Chancey Charm team (in real time) straight from Sarah.
That’s right, you’ll be getting the same timely content Sarah’s sending her exclusive team of wedding planners so that you can stay on top of your wedding planning business alongside some of the best in the industry.
– Immediate notification when a new YouTube training video is available from Sarah.
– Chancey Charm Planner Badge to be displayed on your website after 6 months of membership.
So if you’re ready to stop feeling lonely, then join our community of supportive, encouraging fellow planners who are excited to walk with you on this journey. We can’t wait for you to join us in the Chancey Charm Wedding Planner Community.
So, what are you waiting on? I so hope you’ll join us!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share