View Chapter 1 For Free:
A complete guide to the workflows and skills required to create and work in a fully-featured character simulation pipeline, either personally or at major animation and FX studios.
Presented by Disney, Dreamworks and Blue Sky char sim artist Josh Sobel. Animation project files courtesy of Nick Kondo.
• Watch a full overview of industry-proven production pipelines.
• Learn to create sim rigs via both reference swap and cache-based methods.
• Learn to create nCloth setups for a dress and polygon hair, and an nHair setup for a necklace.
• Learn shot finaling / tech anim techniques.
• Learn demo reel tips to help you land a job quickly.
• Jumpstart your career by focusing on a skillset with far less competition than animation or rigging!
Moderate experience with Autodesk Maya is recommended.
Maya 2017+ is recommended when using the project files.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.