Learn my techniques of how to create a photorealistic Character Concept using ZBrush, Modo and Photoshop.
In this 22 PDF pages Tutorial I will show you how to block out the form in ZBrush, how to use ZRemesher in order to create a clean topology and how to polypaint the model. I will also cover Decimation master and how to export the model into Modo for shading and rendering. In addition, I will explain how to use Photoshop for compositing the render passes and how to add those extra touches to make the image look really finished.
WHAT YOU GET:
• 22 Pages PDF In-Depth Text Tutorial with Images
• OBJ File of Final Decimated Sculpt
• ZPR File of Final Decimated Sculpt + UVs + Polypaint Textures
• ZTL File of sculpted high poly Arm for reuse
• Modo Render Scene With saved Render Settings, Light Stettings, Render Outputs and Backplate. (I use this scene for all my projects. Simply import a model into the scene, add some materials and hit render. It‘s easy to do and it saves a lot of work!)
• 4 Modo Custom Materials used in this Project
• 12 Render Passes
• PSD File with Layers
• Final JPG Artwork
• 5 FREE Skin Textures
• 5 Videos 60+ Min Quick Timelapse of the whole Process (no voiceover)
Chapter 01 - Sculpting Arms
Chapter 02 - Blocking Out The Form
Chapter 03 - Polypainting
Chapter 04 - Rendering In Modo
Chapter 05 - Compositing In Photoshop
Sofware Versions used in this project: ZBrush 4R7, Modo 701, Photoshop CS6
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share