A Quick-Start eBook full of templates for Freelance Chefs. It is designed to help you get a jumpstart on creating systems for your business. Use this starter kit to help you save time, save energy and save money so that you can focus on the food.
This 40+ page eBook contains:
- A Food Questionnaire so that you can keep track of clients with allergies and special dietary requirements.
- An Invoice Template so that you can easily request payments from companies and corporations.
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions, that you need to consider if you will be doing freelance work inside of clients' home.
- An example Cancellation Policy, so that you can write your own.
- A sample Refund Policy, so that you can see what you need to include in your own policy.
- A Client Profile form, so you can collect important data to use for later purposes.
- An Event Profile form, so that you can have easy access to all the details in accordance with an event you are servicing.
- A Booking & Deposit Template so that you don't forget to collect important information.
- A Gross/Net Profit Spreadsheet, so that you can track actual profits.
- A Testimonial Template, so you can collect feedback on your services to use for marketing.
- A sample Independent Contractor Agreement, for you to use when you hire temporary help for your business.
- A Referral Request Template, to give to your current clients so that they can refer your services to their contacts, helping you to continue to grow your business.
- A Resource Guide with sites that offer discounts to chefs and sites where you can buy tools of the trade and supplies in small and large quantities.
- A Grocery Shopping List Template, that is designed to help you get in and out of stores quickly.
- A Mileage Tracker, to help you keep record of the expense of mileage.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share