Live Virtual e-Trip Event that:
• Motivate Students To Learn
• Increase Vocabulary
• Reinforce Skills and Concepts
The live virtual e-trip begins with Miss Debbie inviting you to come to her backyard. You will tour the three areas of the chicken's habitat.
She will introduce you to her chickens.
She will ask you to find the rooster.
Questions and Answers will follow after each area that is toured.
• Students will be able to list 3 types of chickens.
• Students will engage in a discussion about chickens.
• Students will compare the role of the rooster to the role of the family.
• Students will socialize with others.
Learning Activity Workbook with:
• Words To Know
• Fact Sheet
Once we receive your payment we will send you the link to participate live via computer, laptop or mobile device. All devices must have internet access, a camera to see the chickens live and microphone to ask questions. Email us at travelwithjoytours@gmail if you need assistance.