In this 32-minute video, you’ll learn how I design a chocolate tasting lecture and workshop. This is a recording of a previously streamed Instagram live video. Topics covered include:
- Format and duration of a lecture
- What information to share on the chocolate-making process
- How to determine which bars to bring to tastings
- A list of books pass on to workshop attendees
- Why PowerPoint is not my friend and local publicity matters
- And much more!
Please define a price that fits within your budget. Suggested contribution: $15.
You can email me at estelle(at)37chocolates.com with any questions.
Customer testimonial:"I just downloaded and watched your tasting video, thank you!! I really struggle with tasting events, I spend all my time working with chocolate and tasting it but generally feel like I don’t know what I am doing! I took a master of chocolate flavor class and I still feel like an imposter when doing a class! ….
I took 2 pages of notes on your video. My most important take away, honor the people in front of you, meet them where they are, try to convey how labor intensive chocolate is and be known locally. Thank you!!"
- Kristen Joslin, founder of Cocoa Nouveau in Chesapeake, Virginia
Cover photo by Becca Mathias Photography.