California licensed health care professionals facing a licensing investigation, accusation, statement of issues and/or criminal charges often need a preliminary legal analysis of their situation to review legal options and decide how they should proceed.
Common legal analysis and questions are:
- Review steps to take before a disciplinary case is started
- What to expect in an anticipated or pending disciplinary action?
- How should you manage the investigation and interactions with investigators to achieve the best outcome possible?
- How to minimize the consequences of a license discipline?
- How do criminal and DUI charges affect healthcare licenses?
- Advice on the best plea deal terms to accept from prosecutors to minimize licensing issues.
Our highly experienced former prosecutors at https://toplawyer.law are skilled at handling the complex intersection of California license, criminal defense and Federal law.
Chudnovsky Law offers hourly consultations via phone or in our Orange County office.
A 1 hour license consultation with a Chudnovsky Law lawyer costs $425.If you choose to engage Chudnovsky Law for the matter discussed within 30 days, the consultation fee will be credited to the fee for your case so the consult will be Free.
What kinds of licensed professionals do you represent?
We represent all California licensed health care professionals, including those licensed by:
- Acupuncture Board
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
- California Board of Occupational Therapy
- California Board of Registered Nursing ( https://www.rn.ca.gov )
- California State Board of Optometry
- California State Board of Pharmacy
- Dental Board of California
- Dental Hygiene Committee of California
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) ( https://www.dea.gov )
- Medical Board of California ( http://www.mbc.ca.gov )
- Osteopathic Medical Board of California
- Physical Therapy Board of California
- Physician Assistant Board
- Respiratory Care Board of California
What is the new Medical Board Patient's Right to Know Act?
California’s new Patient’s Right to Know Act (SB1448) is set to go into effect July 1, 2019. This first in the nation law introduces aggressive new disclosure requirements on California medical license holders.
You read more info here: https://goo.gl/bHTEiK
How can I read more about your professional license defense services before buying?
For a full description of Chudnovsky Law licensing practice areas visit:https://toplawyer.law/professional-license-defense
About Chudnovsky Law:
Chudnovsky Law is a premier Orange County professional license defense and criminal defense law firm serving clients throughout California, Los Angeles and Orange County.For answers to more FAQs, please visit: https://toplawyer.law/licensing-consultation
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.