Brad Rushing is an award winning professional cinematographer with a broad based experience in independent film, television, and advertising.
Roger Corman's Concorde/New Horizons film studio afforded Brad some of his first feature film opportunities as Director of Photography, and he subsequently moved on to high end music videos photographing award-winning, iconic clips for artists like Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Lionel Richie, Nelly and Eminem. Brad's ground-breaking work on Moby's "We Are All Made Of Stars" won an MTV Video Music Award "Moonman" for Best Cinematography in a Video, and many of the other music videos he shot have won awards such as VMAs, MVPAs and Grammys for Best Video.
His customers include ABC, Aguila, Belkin, Blue Diamond Almonds, British Telecom, Comcast, Coors, Cricket, Disney, Fandango, Fox Sports, Fruco, Fuel TV, Geico, Glad, GSN, Hallmark, Heineken, Hotwire.com, Macys, McDonalds, Miller, Monster.com, National Geographic, NFL, NASA, Nascar, Pepsi, PlayStation, Pop Tarts, Sketchers, ROKA Sports, SC Johnson, Schweppes, Sebastian, TBS, TLC, TV Guide, Velocity, Veria Network, Vodafone, WeTV
In this event, Brad will be addressing how independent filmmakers can engage and work with cinematographers most effectively:Topics addressed include:
- When it Makes Sense to Consult with a Cinematographer During Development
- What Must Be in Place before You Engage a Cinematographer
- The Team a Cinematographer Requires & Who They Bring With Them
- Cinematographer Pre-Production and Why It’s Critical to a Great Shoot
- The Relationship Between Producer, Director, Cinematographer, and Editor
- When Pre-Visualization and Storyboards Make Sense and When They Don’t
- What Cinematographers Value in Producers
By the time this interview is over, you’ll have a very good understanding of when and how to engage professional cinematographers to work on your projects and how to ensure they can give you their very best work.